YOUR CITY LIFE. COMPLETELY CONNECTED
Perth Hub sits boldly and brilliantly at the lively confluence of your urban vision. Find gratitude in a life that’s walkable and liveable on your own terms. In just moments, you’re easily in a bustling café, at your city office or picking up fresh provisions for a quiet night in your apartment. Perhaps you’re going further from home on a convenient bus, train or bike path. Maybe you’re heading out to simply feel the city’s night-time vibe.
Your enchanting precinct includes the Milligan Steps. Wander over to this vibrant, pedestrian-only plaza that resonates with the iconic character of the famous Spanish Steps, welcoming you with a captivating and charming mix of bars, cafes and restaurants.
Be among the inspiration of every changing day of connected city living. From restaurants, bars and the geometrically arresting RAC Arena, to the organic forms of Yagan Square, the heritage city architecture and thought-provoking art, your lived reality is all around you, and you’re part of the promise of urban transformation.the promise of urban transformation.
Fire up passions at Optus Stadium
When it’s game on or amps turned up, head over to the now legendary Optus Stadium on the edge of the Swan River near Crown Casino for action-packed sport and live concerts. Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of a 60,000 strong crowd, whoever you support or sing along to. Meet friends for pre-match fuel up at one of the many restaurants and bars on your doorstep at Perth Hub, then it’s a direct connection to the bus port and train station, so jump on easily. And get into the spirit in advance when you wander across the spectacular Matagarup pedestrian bridge that spans the river.
PLACES OF LEARNING
Just 500m away is the Edith Cowan Univeristy City Campus which is being completed in 2025 including the internationally recognised Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
The prestigious and world renown University of Western Australia is located 7km away, and the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts, Engineering Institute of Technology, North Metropolitan TAFE, and CQUniversity Perth are even closer.
For younger students, St George’s Anglican Grammar School is a short walk from your apartment, or a quick drive will take you to Mercedes College, Trinity College, Perth Modern School, Highgate Primary School or Sacred Heart Primary School. Even more are located slightly further afield, including the new Bob Hawke College in Subiaco.
Can you imagine an interesting 20 minute walk from home taking you to one of the most breathtaking and spectacular activated waterfronts in the world? That’s all it takes for you to arrive at Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River. Home to The Ritz-Carlton, one of the world’s most prestigious hotels, this entertainment, dining and recreation precinct covers 10 hectares of absolute riverfront land and is recognised as a ‘must visit’ destination for locals and visitors. You? You just call it part of your new neighbourhood.
Shopping and retail
- Myer (1km)
- David Jones (950m)
- Zara (650m)
- King Street Precinct (400m)
- Watertown Shopping Centre (750m)
Sports grounds & stadiums
- Optus Stadium (4.4km)
- NIB Stadium (2.1km)
- RAC Arena Perth (50m)
- WACA Cricket Ground (2.7km)
Public spaces & gardens
- Yagan Square (500m)
- Kings Square (10m)
- Supreme Court Gardens (1.7km)
- Kings Park & Botanic Gardens (1km)
- Langley Park (2.5km)
- His Majesty’s Theatre (600m)
- State Theatre Centre (700m)
- Art Gallery of WA (850m)
- State Library of Western Australia (1km)
- Museum of Perth (1.4km)
- Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (1km)
- Aboriginal Art Gallery (1.7km)
- Perth Concert Hall (1.7km)
- Rooftop Movies (550m)
- Rottnest Island Ferry (1.6km)
- The Perth Bell Tower (1.7km)
- The Perth Mint (2.1km)
- Perth Zoo (3.7km)
- Royal Perth Golf Course (4.5km)
- Crown Perth (5.3km)
Restaurants & bars
- Northbridge Precinct (400m) - The vibrant Northbridge area is home to some of Perth’s best dining and nightlife venues and is only a short walk away from your front door.
- King Street Dining Precinct (500m) - The newly developed King Street precinct is home to luxury boutiques, dining experiences and bars.
- CBD (500m) and Elizabeth Quay Dining Districts (1.5km) - Home to some of Perth’s finest dining including Wildflower, C Restaurant in the Sky and The Stables.
- EF International Language School Campus (500m)
- Institute of Health & Nursing Australia (1km)
- Curtin University Law School (1.3km)
- TAFE International Western Australia (2.1km)
- The University of Western Australia (5.5km)
- St George’s Grammar School (850m)
- Perth Modern School (1.4km)
- Mercedes College (1.6km)
- Trinity Boys College (3.3km)
- Edith Cowan University - Opening 2025 (500m)
Transport & Amenities
- Busport (400m)
- Perth Underground Train Station (550m)
- Perth Station (650m)
- Royal Perth Hospital (1.3km)
- Surge Fitness CBD (230m)
- Goodlife Health Club (950m)
- Kakulas Brothers (800m)
- Lion Oriental Foods Co. (850m)
- Coles (450m)
Contact Us Today
Register today, and we’ll be in touch to talk with you about all your urban living and investment possibilities.